- LED light should be on when properly connected
- USB hub might not recognize HUD100. Please connect it directly to your PC
- DCT and Dynamic modes currently work on only PCM 44.1kHz
USB Driver for WindowsDownload
*Please install the driver to play up to PCM 32bit 384kHz, DSD64/128 audio on Windows.
*Windows 7 users must download the driver.
Device Firmware Update
All HUD100 MK2 is up to date with the latest version.
Version 1.10 (June 3, 2020) : Fixed intermittent noise issue during audio playback on some music players from Samsung Galaxy S10 & Note 10
Version 1.02 (April 17, 2020) : Fixed 'No Sound’ issue with certain low-spec Windows 10 PCs
Version 1.01 (April 06, 2020) : Fixed the low volume issue on Android smartphones.
Changed the default volume from -20dB to -3.5dB)
* Caution: -3.5dB can be too loud for some people so please be careful not to damage your ear when turning the music on.
For technical support, please email to email@example.com. We reply to customer inquires within 2 business days. For other questions including business proposals, please use the Contact page.
1. EarStudio warrants products for 30 days from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects. In this case, we offer an exchange with an equivalent new product for free. This warranty does not apply to damages caused by accident, abuse, misuse, or modification of the products.
2. EarStudio warrants products for 2 year from the date of purchase against the damages caused by customers. In this case, the product will be repaired or exchanged with a refurbished product at the customer's expense.