Please download the latest version of firmware and refer to the DFU user's guide in the following zip file. During download, a warning message may appear due to some exe files in the zip file, but please disregard and proceed with the download.
DFU user guide links: macOS en, Windows en jp ko
Version 2.0.2 (Jan. 2, 2019)
- Changed the press time of power on button to 2 seconds
- Fixed occasional 3.5mm jack detection error
Version 2.0.1 (Nov. 8, 2018)
- Bluetooth 5.0 support
This new firmware based on Bluetooth 5.0 would provide more secure and stable operations though it is nothing to do with sound quality.
- EQ filter precision enhancement; double precision
- Fixed an occasional freezing issue when changing EQ filter presets
- 2.5mm 1x voltage mode output volume level adjustment
3.5mm 1x, 2x current mode and the 2.5mm 1x voltage mode now provide the same output level at a give analog volume.
- Minor bug fixes
From the firmware v2.0 or later, ES100 supports Bluetooth 5.0 specification. Firmware update with the latest version v2.0 or later is available, but please note that reverting back to v1.4.2 or before is not possible. Once you have it updated with v2.0 or later, DO NOT revert the firmware back to v1.4.2. The device will be bricked.
Version 1.4.2 (Sep. 17, 2018)
- EQ preamp bugfix in v1.4.1
- aptX HD stuttering bugfix in v1.4.0
- Fixed occasional multi-point pairing failure issue
- Optional 2nd device reconnection
- Added USB DAC 44.1KHz support
- Added USB DAC 24-bit support (macOS only)
- Added max. volume limit option
- Added EQ headroom option
- HFP option (for old Android devices)
- Minor bug fix on voice call volume control
- Better antenna sharing with Wi-Fi
Please check carefully the manual in this page and the DFU user guide in the firmware zip file first. Afterwards, for technical support, please email to email@example.com. We reply to customer inquires within 2 business days. For other questions including business proposals, please use the Contact page.
1. EarStudio warrants products for 30 days from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects. In this case, we offer an exchange with an equivalent new product for free. This warranty does not apply to damages caused by accident, abuse, misuse, or modification of the products.
2. EarStudio warrants products for 1 year from the date of purchase against the damages caused by customers. In this case, the product will be repaired or exchanged with a refurbished product at the customer's expense.